Monday, December 3, 2007

Didn't ride

I kept procrastinating this morning and questioning whether or not I should ride to work. The weather was cold this morning but the high is going to be close to 60 degrees. But, for some reason I wasn't feeling it this morning. So, I thought it better to drive instead of fighting the urge not to ride. Probably a safe bet. Better to ride when I'm totally focused on it and not preoccupied with the cold or the reflection of the street lights on my shield on the way home, etc.

I may just be done for the season actually. Unless the weather is nice again on the weekend. I'd rather ride with my sweetie anyway.

Speaking of my sweetie, he bought me a new helmet for Christmas! MotoGear Outlet was having a winter sale this past Saturday. It is an HJC CL-MAX which is a modular or flip up helmet. Yay! He's the best! He bought himself a jacket. He looks very euro-stylish in the new jacket.

No comments: