Monday, March 3, 2008

Dusted off the bikes

Hubby and I managed a short ride on Saturday and the weather was great! It was a nice calm day and the high made it to 74 degrees. Wow! We only did a short one though because we had plans already to do other things. So, we did the usual route, out to Golden and back. It was quite fortunate that we did get out on Saturday because we woke up on Sunday to white out conditions. Yep, record setting highs on Saturday, snow and blowing snow advisories on Sunday. It sucked. It was not great at all. I don't like the sideways snow.

I haven't decided when to buy a parking pass for work. The price won't change during the month but seeing how March is the snowiest month of the year for us, I'm wondering if I should just wait and buy one April 1st. Sigh. That will make for a very long month indeed. But, I can always run over and buy one the day before a nice day is scheduled. I think I'll wait and do that.

No comments: