Thursday, March 20, 2008

First Day of Spring!

Rode to work again today. The parking lot was quite crowded too. There were only two spaces left when I pulled up. Saw some new bikes this week parked there as well. But, today was the usual suspects, myself, my coworker on his KLR, the BMW, Goldwing and Vulcan.

I pondered for a long time whether I should ride or not. I need a new front tire and the place I wanted to take it wouldn't be able to change it for almost two weeks. But then I learned that the dealership near work was having a tire special. Buy the tires there and they'll install for free! Couldn't pass up that deal. So, this morning I brought it in right when they opened. They said it'll be done by the end of the day. Woo hoo!

My bike sounded great this morning. Felt like it had more power than I remembered too. Can't imagine how that could be true but it sure was nice to be back on the bike again. :-)

No comments: