Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Happy (early) Birthday to me!

Hehehe. I can't stop...buying Rebel 450s! We could not pass this one up!





Just bought it from Craig's List from a very nice guy who even delivered it. He bought it from the original owner who'd wrecked it pretty good in 1996. So, it had been sitting outside ever since. Amazingly enough, the engine fires more or less right up! Very cool. I think it may even sound better than my perfectly good bike. Weird. I can't believe how excited I am to have this banged up thing.

The bad, aside from the obvious, is that the tank is rusty. But the good is the engine and some of the parts I'm missing from the other parts bike like a headlight, pipes, and a few other things. Yay! I'm looking at it as an investment really. I know lots of folks who will need parts from this bike or the other. So, yay me!

Thank you Super Cool Husband of mine for the early birthday present!!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Is this the start of Allaina's Rebel Warehouse, Colorado Edition?

Allaina said...

Now there's an idea.... :-)