Friday, January 9, 2009

more Tank parts

This is becoming quite annoying. So, when I last talked to the parts person at Tank, I asked about the cover that goes over the speedo and attaches to the tank. She apparently thought I meant the clear cover that goes over the speedo to cover the numbers and gauges. So, when she said that was being sold as one piece, I thought she meant the cover (or dash) and she thought I meant the little glass or plastic cover on the speedo itself. So, I still don't have the part I need. I'm beginning to wonder if I ever will because she didn't seem to know which part I was talking about. She is supposed to be checking into it this morning and calling me back. We shall see.

This is so frustrating. But I do have the speedo now. All I am missing is the dash cover to attach it to the tank.

No comments: