Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Road comforts

I've got a cramp buster or throttle rocker, I can't remember which it is. It is nice to be able to relax my grip and still keep my hand on the throttle. It is much more relaxing than not having it. And it works very well with the heavier weight gloves. I've always had trouble when I wear thicker or warmer gloves. I feel as though I can't handle the grips as well as I can with thinner lighter weight gloves.

I also need to add some highway pegs. On the way home from our weekend trip I was wishing I could stretch out my legs. My knees were getting stiff. What I can do on the Rebel is sort of stand on the pegs and sit on the pillion seat. That is quite comfortable to rest that way.

I'd also like to have my seat redone and add some gel to it. There is a place near our house that can do it but it ain't cheap. Would be a nice birthday or christmas present though! I'll add that to the list.

No comments: