Tuesday, January 29, 2008

January ride

The first ride of the new year finally! The weather was too nice to ignore. Hubby and I, after our weekend Starbucks routine, got on the bikes for a short jaunt around town. Rode to Golden and then up to Boulder and then home (after filling up). It was about 60 miles or more. I forgot to keep track I was so excited to be out. Yay! Didn't have any trouble with the bikes even though they've been sitting for months.

Hubby got to try out his new Cortech jeans and new jacket. I wore my new HJC CL-Max modular helmet.

Yay! I needed that. :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed reading site. My goal for this year is to do one of the large over passes here in Dallas. I do have a question for you. I was wondering where and what brand of light bar did you put on your bike?

Allaina said...

Thanks for the nice comments on my blog! Glad you are enjoying it. I'm looking forward to the spring so I can ride more and write more too!

The lightbar was purchased from Craig's List so I don't know the brand or model or anything. It mounts under the light, as opposed to the forks or some other place. Don't know if that helps.
- Allaina