Thursday, August 7, 2008

Park-n-Ride

It rained a lot last night. And since hubby came out in the car to meet some friends of ours for dinner, and it was really late, and I decided it wasn't so fun riding in a down pour on the highway with cars passing me at even faster speeds, we parked the bike for the night and drove home in the car. It'll get picked up hopefully today. Seems safe enough (fingers crossed) and definitely dryer. It is supposed to rain again this evening. I was very sad leaving it there. Still am. Guess I will be until it is home. I miss it. :-(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You must have gotten way more rain out your way. It barely sprinkled out south.

Allaina said...

I was really surprised at the amount of rain. It even rained at my house in Arvada. We hadn't seen much rain all summer. Once a couple of weekends ago but only for a short time. I don't think it even soaked the grass that time. Which is why I didn't think twice about riding to work yesterday! :-)