Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Post rain ride....

I've been pondering what steps I should take now that I've ridden in a down pour. I'll buy some chain wax on the way home I think. Aside from the chain, I'm not sure there is anything else I really need to worry about. I should probably check my mileage as it should be close to time for an oil change again. Hubby's windshield adjusted itself in the rain on the ride. He said he was going to pull over to fix it but since it was even he left it alone. Water must have gotten in and lubricated the mount or something.

I've also noticed, not that this has anything to do with the rain, my MPG have been pretty consistently at 57 or so. I also have been filling it up more closely to the top of the tank lately. Seems like I got much more gas in when I last filled up.

No comments: