Monday, December 29, 2008

Got a short ride in yesterday with my new helmet!

I don't even remember the last time I was out on the bike. Sure felt good to be out yesterday evening. The first biker I saw had a huge grin on his face and gave me a big wave. Yep, sure felt good. :-) I was planning to ride to work this morning but didn't. Wind gusts up to 80mph were being forecast for the evening. And as hubby pointed out, those winds tend to knock over parked bikes. And since I'd be the only bike parked, I wouldn't have the bigger bikes to buffet the wind, I decided to drive. Sucks. It is supposed to be 60 today. 40 tomorrow. Snow coming later in the week.

I got a new helmet for Christmas! I got to try it out yesterday so that was cool. I promptly adorned it with a reflective fleur de lis of course. :-)




No comments: