Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Back in the saddle again...

It has been about 3 weeks since I've ridden and only because I've been out of town, then sick and then out of town again. I really missed riding. :-( But, I'm almost feeling better now, definitely well enough to commute, so I'm back on the bike and back at work. Yee haw!

A guy on a BMW passed me at a red light yesterday. Jackass. He didn't even stop for the light, which is what I was doing. No one likes to stop at that light for some reason. As if it is exempt. That makes me so mad. But, what can you do?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like Colorado drivers, all right! Red light? What red light!

Have you seen http://www.fuelly.com? It's pretty nice if you're tracking your fuel mileage.

Allaina said...

Thanks for the link tbolt!