Thursday, September 18, 2008

drove to work today...

I decided to drive the car to work today. I was so tired when I got home yesterday, I thought maybe I still need to rest and recover more before tackling the added pressure of today's nationally televised football game at CU. We've been getting emails at work from the campus telling us how much more traffic there will be due to this football game. We've even been told to leave early if we feel we need to. So, with that in mind, I decided it would be better to fight the cagers while in the comfort of my own cage. And wouldn't you know it, on the way to work this morning I was almost crunched twice! Grrr. And that didn't even have anything to do with the extra football traffic yet to come.

On a side note.... why is it that there are lots of Honda Magnas out there and none of them belong to me? Sigh.

No comments: