Tuesday, September 23, 2008

catching up

It sure has been busy since I've gotten back to work and gotten over my cold. Riding takes a bite out of the stress though. Riding to work gets me there in a relaxed state and gives me something to look forward to at the end of the work day as well. The leaves are changing here so my scenic views have changed as well. It is a nice cool ride in the mornings and not so hot and sunny in the evenings. Of course, all of that means the season is getting shorter as well which makes me sad. I wonder if there is still time to reach my riding goal for this season. The longer I put it off, the less likely I'll be getting over any passes. Trail Ridge Road is still open for the season but it has closed a couple of times already. I'm thinking this weekend might be my best bet. I've got plans for the first two weekends in October and after that, who knows what the weather will be like. Berthoud Pass is also showing dry roads. Today's high is supposed to be in the upper 70s and the rest of the week should be in the 80s. I'll have to talk to hubby about this... [Hello love! Wanna ride this weekend?]

No comments: