Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Getting a new helmet!

I've had this great Icon Airframe helmet since Christmas. It was a gift from my father. It is a fabulous fit and quite comfy. Recently though, the snaps that hold the liner in place have been failing to do that. So, sometimes when I put it on, the back end comes undone and pokes me in the head. So, on the advice of Mary at Motogear Outlet, I called the shop where I bought it. Icon has warranty coverage for helmets. GForce Powersports in Lakewood called their Icon rep and then called me right back to say they'd order a new helmet. Julie said it should be in the shop in a week and a half and I can bring my other one in to make the trade. Sweet! What awesome customer service all around!! :-) Now I'll need a new fleur de lis reflective sticker to put on the back of the new helmet. I should also remember to take off the sunblocker from the shield.

No comments: