Monday, April 14, 2008

Nice morning!

The bike was slow to warm up this morning but once I got going it was fine. I don't know what it is, maybe a little more riding experience on my part, but the bike sure does want to go fast. It sounds great, feels smooth and shifts well. I do feel more comfortable on it too although, if I think about it enough, I can convince myself that the bike is a bit small for me. :-) It isn't really, but I do feel like I could stretch out a bit more from time to time. We'll see how I feel at the end of the season.

Headed out my usual route to work. Nothing special really, not even very many bikes out this Monday morning. Stopped at the light at McCaslin and hwy128 a rider on a BMW pulled up next to me and said very cheerfully, "Nice morning!" And he was right. It really was a nice morning. My hands weren't cold, there was a light breeze, the sun was at my back. It was all good. I told him to go ahead of me on the ride. I wasn't in a hurry and there may have been some curves he was looking forward to.

Shiny side up! Ride safe everyone and happy spring weather!

No comments: