Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Great morning (before the snow flies)

What a great day to ride. The sun is shinning and it is in the 70s with a nice breeze. That makes it so hard to go to work. I worked a few hours from home this morning so I could enjoy the warm ride in. Then I lost a screw from my glasses on the way to work, so I had to ride to get that fixed. So, hard to come back to my desk. It is probably a good thing we don't have windows in my office.

Supposed to snow tomorrow and be quite cold. I think I said that already.

Anyway, I am not sure if we'll get out for a ride this weekend either. We'll have to see what the weather does and decide if we'll have the garage sale too. I'm not sure we have gone through enough of our stuff to have it yet. I'll have to ask hubby about that. I want to go through my closet and get rid of some clothes. But, I can always take those to Goodwill too. Well, now that I really think about it, maybe we have gone through just about everything. Hmmm. That would be good. Maybe I can sell some of my moto gear that I'm not using anymore. I wore my Joe Rocket jacket the other day and it didn't feel as comfortable as the 3/4 jackets that I've been wearing. That will make it easier to part with.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Simplifying your life, eh?

We've been trying to do the same. It's harder than it sounds -- I keep wanting to hold onto useless items for sentimental purposes.

I keep meaning to ask, how far is your commute?

Allaina said...

Hi tbolt!
Thanks for reading my blog! We are planning to move this month so need to weed out a few things. We still have unpacked boxes from the last move. Yes, we are a pack rat family. :-)

My work commute is 25 miles one way. It is a nice ride and very scenic.