Monday, July 14, 2008

Regular maintenance

Well, it seems as though my bike was back firing more than usual so we did a spark plug and air filter check. They were all fine - nice and clean plugs and the filter isn't terribly dirty yet. It was good to remember that I need to check those things periodically. I also realized, in the process of pulling my tools out of my saddle bags, that I didn't have my CruzTool in the bag. I eventually found it in my other tool bag. Gotta remember to put my toys away properly. I asked hubby if he'd put up a cabinet in the garage for my stuff. He said sure. :-) He's been working on getting the garage organized since we moved into the house. It is looking very nice so far. We found some used cabinets at the Habitat for Humanity store in Denver and they look great! I don't think the plan is to get any more vehicles in the garage but that's ok. The motos (the ones that run) are already in there.

I haven't yet taken my torn seat in for repair although I did remove it and put the "spare" one on for now. Of course, it hasn't rained since I did that. Oh well. I want to take it to Twin Peaks Leather in Arvada and begin the customization process. :-) Maybe I should get some how to paint your motorcycle books from the library too.

No comments: