Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Scenic route

I can't believe it has been almost a month since my last post! I took some time off from riding when I got my new tattoo. It is on my calf so I didn't want to wear my boots. But now that it's healed a bit more I feel better about it. The boots aren't that high anyway but I like to pull my socks up to my knee.

Speaking of boots, I'd really like to get some new ones.


Took this on the way to work this morning. :-)

My usual route is under construction. The road is being repaved so it is not fun to ride on or drive on for that matter. So, I've been taking the scenic route which isn't really very much longer but can be a bit more congested. I usually come home this way and have always wanted to stop at this trailhead for a photo-op. But, the light is usually not great at 5pm. This morning is was nice and clear so I stopped.

No comments: